We currently have 8 state of the art computer monitors for 48 hour tests.
According to the US EPA, nearly 1 in 3 homes checked in seven states had screening levels over 4 pCi/L, the EPA's recommended action level for radon exposure. Radon is a cancer-causing radioactive gas. You cannot see, smell or taste radon, but it may be a problem in your home.
Testing is the only way to know your home's radon levels. There are no immediate symptoms that will alert you to the presence of radon. It typically takes years of exposure before any problems surface.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.